Expert problem-solvers and project leaders are necessary to make an organization perform at its highest level. But it’s also necessary to have the right people in the right supporting roles—paving the way for effective project work and sustaining performance gains after changes have been implemented.
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training provides critical skills for process improvement success. Certified Yellow Belt team members are the key to making improvement teams perform well. As improvement efforts are completed, they are able to seamlessly penetrate the performance gains into everyday operational management and process control.
In ~4 hours, this webinar or classroom course prepares process owners and other team members to function in this way by exposing them to Lean Six Sigma concepts, constructs and vernacular. It also gives them skills for mapping processes and collecting data, important groundwork that Green Belts, Black Belts, and Lean Leaders need to be effective.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the origins of Lean and Lean thinking.
- Identify the five principles of Lean and the eight types of waste.
- Participate as an active team member in a Lean Kaizen event.
- Understand Six Sigma and the benefits it brings to an organization.
- Comprehend the five-step DMAIC process and use certain tools within each phase.
- Apply new skills for collecting and analyzing data.
- Gain a new understanding of mistake proofing processes and apply other Lean concepts, tools and methods.
Webinar or classroom training can be scheduled at your convenience.